Hygiene & Safety Policy
Hygiene & Safety Policy
In response to the ongoing global pandemic of Covid-19, our hotel Casa Del Mar Mykonos Seaside Resort and our team are committed in creating a safe and unstressed environment for our guests. With the valuable experience that we gained in 2020 and the successful policies that we have undertaken in order to protect our guests and staff, we are now confident that by enhancing our health protocols, we will ensure our guests’ health and safety in 2021 season as well.
Our principal focus is to offer our guests a sense of comfort and security as we have always placed our guest’s health and safety first and foremost. Today, more than ever, in light of these circumstances, we are dedicated on taking all necessary precautionary measures in order to protect all our guests and employees, to ensure a healthy business environment and a safe and welcoming sanctuary. More specifically, we have enriched our already robust hygiene standards around sanitization, cleaning, food handling, staff training and disinfection, by applying specific measures following all up to date COVID-19 guidance from International and local health authorities in accordance to the European instructions, and the World Health Organization.
Casa Del Mar Mykonos Seaside Resort is a safe destination due to its private and secluded location. The resort is composed of only 11 private villas each with independent entrances, balconies and terraces. All common areas are spacious allowing our guests to keep the necessary social distancing.
In addition to the above the following measures will be in place:
- Private arrival and departure transfers – disinfection of our minivan after each transfer.
- Optional check-in and check-out from your villa with no need to visit the reception.
- A-la-carte breakfast served at Miramar Cocktail Restaurant following all sanitary protocols and necessary social distancing.
- Sunbeds in our semi-private beach will have the necessary distances and our staff will follow all sanitary protocols.
- Complimentary sanitation kit provided upon arrival.
- Doctor on call.
- Villas thoroughly sanitized after each check out and enhanced daily cleaning.
- Frequent sanitation of the common areas focusing on the more publicly used surfaces of the hotel.
- Housekeeping & kitchen staff training to follow the new sanitation guidelines.
- All staff members we will be subject to mandatory weekly COVID-19 tests.
Our resort will be operating as always, keeping your safety and health as our outmost priority and we will be taking every precaution to ensure our guests have the most pleasurable and safe stay.
We look forward to welcome you to our resort and wishing everyone in the meantime to stay safe and strong!
With warm regards,
Casa Del Mar Mykonos Seaside Resort Team